The Most Sustainable and Cost Effective Solution on the Market
Guaranteed to reduce your water and utility bills and help save the planet
Why use a Waterbroom?
- Save up to 60% of water usage
- Design uses the Venturi effect allowing cleaned area to dry in minutes limiting downtime and reducing liability
- Significantly reduces water used for cleaning compared to a pressure washer or hose with sprayer
- Uses 4.5 gallons per minute compared to 12 gallons per minute for most hoses and power sprayers
- Virtually eliminates urban runoff
- Reduces labor by increased productivity and efficiencies
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction with food grade approved casters
- Can use hot water to cut through grease and grime
- Will not harm pavers, epoxy floor finishes, court coatings, asphalt, or concrete
Frequently Asked Questions.
Why choose the Waterbroom? How does this differ from a commercial hose with sprayer or a power washer?
The patented Waterbroom is easy to use and cleans in less time while using far less water than a commercial hose with sprayer or power washer. The Waterbroom cleans effectively, and its patented Venturi Effect allows surfaces to dry in minutes – far quicker than a commercial hose with sprayer or power sprayer.
Where is the best place to use the Waterbroom?
Built to industrial standards with aircraft strength aluminum, the Waterbroom is suitable for a large variety of work environments, including hotel pool & tennis areas, schools, hospitals, restaurants, shopping malls, construction sites, industrial premises, multi-family residential, and more.
How much water does a commercial hose with sprayer or power washer use compared to a Waterbroom?
A commercial hose with sprayer or power washer uses a minimum of 12 GPM to 4.5 GPM of water used with a Waterbroom.
HD WB - 46"
Waterbroom 46" Manifold – 9 Brass Jet Spray Nozzles 4.5 GPM